[ltp] Product recovery disc for T43

Jason Brooks linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:43:13 -0700

Since distribution is prohibited due to ms's  copyright & licensing,
I don't  think you will find a image from any of us.  You will not be
able to get a restore from ibm anymore because of the distribution
eol. You will need to figure out what your COA/XP SERIAL is compatible
with be it Release, Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2. Then all you
need to do is get a OEM cdrom xp disk. I have used dell xp pro disks
with mine. The first disk was for a sp2 disk so it didn't work... the
second try was a release disk and it worked. You can get these disks
cheap. I paid 20$ from pacificgeek.com.

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 11:41 AM, James Knott <james.knott@rogers.com> wrote=
: