[ltp] Low LCD brightness on T61

Axel Birndt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:01:07 +0200

Hello @All,

Am 13.07.2011 14:31, schrieb Micha Feigin:
> Its a bit off topic here I believe as it's not Linux related but I was
> hoping that people here could give some advice.
>
> The max screen brightness on my T61 has really decreased lately to the
> point where I can hardly work outside even in the shade. The laptop is 3
> years old, so it's probably expected, but the result is a bit extreme.
>
> The screen itself is not showing a pink cast or flickering as been said
> a few places on the internet to be typical of failing ccfl backlight.

i've also a T61 and the same behavior. My display is quite ok for
working inside and in the shadow. But, for example, to work with a
photo-programm it is nearly unusable, because the picture is too dark
every time i send it to a photo service provider.
I could only work with this, if i use the automatic picture correction.

Of course i'am also interested for hints and tips to change this really
bad behavior...

--

Gruß Axel

=> einen Server härten? google mal nach Stahl härten oder was meinst Du
mit härten?

Aus:
http://www.administrator.de/index.php?content=69906

http://www.tty1.net/smart-questions_de.html