[ltp] ThinkiWiki login?

Rubin Abdi linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:14:47 -0700

--------------enig6F648701BCD3C985F125DCE3

Hi there, sorry if this isn't the right spot to ask but I couldn't find
any other links more helpful.

I just recently (as of last night) started migrating back over from
running Mac OS for the past couple of years to Debian. There's a lack of
information on running Debian on a ThinkPad X220, and I was hoping to
add some information on ThinkWiki about my adventures doing so.

Are there any ThinkWiki admins in here that could possibly grant me a log=
in?

Thanks!

--=20
Rubin Abdi