[ltp] ThinkiWiki login?

Wed, 20 Jul 2011 23:25:34 +0300

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:09:35PM +0200, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 July 2011 10:14:38 Ole Langbehn wrote:
> > this has been discussed on this list before.
> >=20
> > http://www.thinkwiki.org/index.php?title=3DThinkWiki:Protection_log&old=
id=3D147
> > 72
> >=20
> > If you don't get results from your post here, please ask an admin
> > directly to grant you access. You can find an access on thinkwiki itself
> > (e.g. user akw on link above)
>=20
> This is a bizarre way to run a wiki.

My understanding is that you can thank the various wiki spammers out there
for this.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
I do not normally watch Dr Who for much the same reason that I don't habitu=
ally
dig up my grandmother: I have fond but distant memories of her and don't wa=
nt
to spoil them by renewing our acquaintance.
        -- Charles Stross

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ--