[ltp] Re: ThinkiWiki login? Error in tp_smapi, hdaps, or thinkpad_ec

Sandro linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 22 Jul 2011 18:10:04 +0200

> This is a bizarre way to run a wiki.

I don't normally run a wiki, but when I do, I make sure no-one can register. ^^

Nah j/k, just QFT, I was searching my metaphorical buttocks off
because I wanted to share some information regarding the new Edge
series and problems with the tp_smapi, hdaps and thinkpad_ec kernel
modules for controlling battery charging policy and hard drive
protection.

Here is a bugreport instead:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tp-smapi/+bug/814380

If you have an Edge series laptop and a launchpad account, please
verify and confirm that this affects you too so that this error gets
addressed sooner than later.

~Redsandro