[ltp] How to change the BIOS bootsplash screen

Wed, 1 Jun 2011 13:22:12 -0300

On Sun, 29 May 2011, virtaava wrote:
> I was just reading ThinkWiki and stumbled to this article.
> http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_change_the_BIOS_bootsplash_screen
>

> My Laptop is T500 is it possible to change the bootsplash in that model?

Most probably yes, but it is unlikely that the old BIOS tools would work.
Ask Lenovo directly, and tell us what they say :-)

Often those tools are available to corporate customers.

I suppose you could also get them from whomever provides the EFI core used
by Lenovo in their EFI/BIOS.

  Henrique Holschuh