[ltp] t420s microphone does not work

Arian Kuschki linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 23:24:24 +0200

--90e6ba6e84e2dbb55804a4c14298

Hi list,

the microphone in my T420s does not work in Arch Linux. It is not muted in
alsa mixer or pavucontrol, but recording with arecord, skype and google talk
does work. I haven't found a lot of info by googling, apparently this is not
a common problem? Maybe I just missed something obvious, any hints
appreciated.

Cheers
Arian

--90e6ba6e84e2dbb55804a4c14298

h Linux. It is not muted in alsa mixer or pavucontrol, but recording with a=
record, skype and google talk does work. I haven&#39;t found a lot of info =
by googling, apparently this is not a common problem? Maybe I just missed s=
omething obvious, any hints appreciated.</div>

--90e6ba6e84e2dbb55804a4c14298--