[ltp] T520 Ubuntu ?

Adrian Bastholm linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 3 May 2011 11:23:37 +0200

--0016364eccb2e3bc2604a25bb1be

Hi,
I finally ordered a T520 and here it is. First impression is good. It's
fairly fast, silent, good screen, battery lasts a couple of hours under
load.

I was just about to download Ubuntu when I saw this:
http://www.ubuntu.com/certification/hardware/201103-7446
Of course, Lenovo Sweden hasn't even heard about this, and the support guy
said "well yes, that's if you have Ubuntu preinstalled" which of course you
can't get here in Sweden.

Does anyone know where to get a hold of that particular Ubuntu cook-up ?

--=20
V=E4nliga h=E4lsningar / Kind regards,
Adrian Bastholm

I would change the world, but they won't give me the sourcecode

--0016364eccb2e3bc2604a25bb1be

Hi,<div>I finally ordered a T520 and here it is. First impression is good. =
It&#39;s fairly fast, silent, good screen, battery lasts a couple of hours =
en I saw this:=A0<a href=3D"http://www.ubuntu.com/certification/hardware/20=
1103-7446">http://www.ubuntu.com/certification/hardware/201103-7446</a></di=
v>
port guy said &quot;well yes, that&#39;s if you have Ubuntu preinstalled&qu=
ive me the sourcecode<br>

--0016364eccb2e3bc2604a25bb1be--