[ltp] T520 resume-from-suspend problem?

Steven J. Owens linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 31 May 2011 04:03:22 +0000

Folks,

     My new T520 w/ Ubuntu Lucid 10.04 LTS is proving to be just a
bundle of joy :-).  It looks like suspend-to-disk (aka hibernate)
works, but suspend-to-RAM doesn't successfully resume.

     It may be an X problem of some stripe, because it appears to
fully resume, but the screen stays dark.  I'll have to try ssh-ing in
from another box, when I get a chance.  I can't find anything concrete
on this in google (it seems there are lots of different suspend
issues).  Anybody had this issue with the T520?

--
Steven J. Owens
puff@darksleep.com / (412) 401-8060 cell