[ltp] T61 system board (42w7872)

Paul Seelig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 05 Nov 2011 22:57:28 +0100

The PC-Card slot assembly is a separate item which is not bound to the
mainboard FRU. Obviously you got the variety consisting of one PC-Card
slot and a Smartcard-Reader instead of an Express-Card slot.

In any case, this assembly can be replaced, but this requires full
disassembly of the machine's mainboard. If you don't need it, just don't
bother. ;)