[ltp] SD cards on T61

Paul Seelig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 21:34:25 +0200

There is no problem for me mounting SD cards in my very own T61 6460-7EU
running usually the latest available package versions from
Debian/unstable. The same caveat as described by Marius Gedminas seems
to apply as well, though.

Have you ever tried using bothe the SD card and reader on your T61
6460-7EU with any other operating system on the very same machine? Any
suitable Live CD should be enough to try.