[ltp] tp_smapi

Evgeni Golov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:20:05 +0200

Heya,

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 06:57:10PM +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On lun., 2011-10-17 at 15:23 +0100, Ricardo Reis wrote:
> > I don't know but would like to offer myself and my x220 to have smpi
> > lower_threshold working on this model...
> >
> I think “Shem Multinimous” has been quite silent since few months.
> Evgeni Golov (CC:ed) has been active on it, merging patches and stuff
> like that, but lacks info on low level behavior of thinkpads ECs.

Shem has unofficially given me the maintainership in a mail, we didn't
do any public annoucement of it yet.
And yes, I lack docs on how to access the stuff, so I can only fix
onvious things.
There is https://gitorious.org/linux-test-utils/tp_charge which is a
different implementation of the protocol, but this fails on X220 too, so
no way to steal from there :/
I'll try to get some docs w/o signing evil NDAs, but don't expect much
please.

Regards
Evgeni

--
Bruce Schneier can read and understand Perl programs.