[ltp] Replacement/custom keys?

Ricardo Reis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:13:20 +0100 (WEST)

--8323329-491905339-1318922001=:8413

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011, Lars Seipel wrote:

> On Monday, October 17, 2011 11:21:37 PM Richard Neill wrote:
>> Well done. Was it any cheaper that way?
>
> My X220 (bought through Lenovo University) was around 70 euros cheaper th=
an
> the exact same model bundled with Windows. It's really sold without any
> operating system at all, no FreeDOS included as is the case with various
> retail models.

I confirm this. I bought mine "Dos version" (no DOS has come inside=20
whatsover) through Lenovo site and it was much cheaper than the one with=20
Windows. It never saw windows either :)

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD candidate @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  Cultural Instigator @ R=E1dio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/