[ltp] tp_smapi

Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:44:27 -0200

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011, Bjørn Mork wrote:
> Wade Curry <wade-ml-linux-thinkpad@syntaxman.org> writes:
> > Being that Multinymous means "many names", and "Shem" is Hebrew for
> > "name", I assumed that the previous maintainer was more of a
> > corporate sponsor/team.  Who is it that is actually handing over
> > the reigns to the project?
>
> If you accept an alias for the other submissions, then I can't see how
> you can refuse the alias signing a maintainership transfer as well.  You
> have no other options, do you?

Well, FWIW, I can stand as a witness, since I was cc'd by Shem on the
relevant conversation of the maintanership handover.

Besides, there is not even a need to do it officially: the license supports
forking, and if you're the only one currently working on the code, you're
the maintainer of the fork people are going to use.  All it takes is
announcing new releases here, really.

  Henrique Holschuh