[ltp] T60 or T61?

Pablo Vera linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:49:47 -0600

I have a T61, 14" SVGA (1400x1050) with Ubuntu 10.10 (previously it had
Ubuntu 9.04 and before that some other ubuntu, do not remember the
version) and in all instances it has worked flawlessly.  Everything has
worked out of the box: wifi, bluetooth (both audio and PAN), dual screen
(configuring using the NVidia utility is a breeze).