[ltp] T61 system board (42w7872)

Jason Brooks linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 05:26:04 -0700

I have no complaints. I have fixed my fair share of devices. It can be
done with the proper tools... the price of rebuilt boards usually are
not all that outrageous... I still use my t30 as my daily abuser.. it
can take a good knocking and keep going... a small repair here and
there... good little machines for sure.

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Olaf Schultz
<o.schultz@enhydralutris.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-10-27 at 21:18 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
>> On jeu., 2011-10-27 at 20:13 +0200, Michael Unterkalmsteiner wrote:
>> > http://www.ebay.de/sch/itsco/m.html?_nkw=3Dt61&_sacat=3D0&_sop=3D12&_d=
md=3D1&_odkw=3D&_osacat=3D0&_trksid=3Dp3911.c0.m270.l1313