[ltp] SD card for T61

Fri, 16 Sep 2011 03:34:41 +0100

> I was hoping that someone with a T61 would say that they have an SD
> card that works read-write and tell me what brand it is.

For what its worth, my X60's SD slot works r/w for all of the various
random SD cards I inserted - though these are all regular SD, rather
than uSD+physical adapter.

For the effort involved, I suggest you might as well stick to using the
USB cable with your android phone: it's unlikely you'd see any
significant speed improvement through using the internal SD reader,
because these uSD cards are generally pretty slow for writing, and
certainly can't saturate the USB bus. You could also get a cheap ~$5
USB/uSD adapter.

Best wishes,

Richard