[ltp] Re: Re: Those dumb forward/backward keys on X220

Connor Behan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:27:02 -0700

--------------040804070203040805090508

I use WindowMaker when I boot into PS2Linux. Does that count? :P

--
Sent from my Macbook Wheel
<http://www.theonion.com/video/apple-introduces-revolutionary-new-laptop-with-no,14299/>

--------------040804070203040805090508

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    I use WindowMaker when I boot into PS2Linux. Does that count? :P<br>
      type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">
or use the WindowMaker preferences tool...

Bj=C3=B8rn (just fishing to see if there are any other WindowMaker users out
there...)

</pre>
      Sent from my <a
href="http://www.theonion.com/video/apple-introduces-revolutionary-new-laptop-with-no,14299/">Macbook