[ltp] Difference between R60 R61

Tue, 3 Apr 2012 16:27:47 +0300

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 11:45:42AM -0400, bhaskins wrote:
> I need another R60 and while searching I've found several R61s.
> They both seem to have the same manual but I've not been able
> to find any sort of comparison on the web.

It's not exactly a ready-made comparison, but you can compare the two
ThinkWiki pages yourself:

  http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/R60
  http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Category:R61

Also, http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkPad_series mentions an
interesting fact: "Starting from R61, the R series ThinkPads feature the
same chassis (including RollCage) as the T series making them virtually
indistinguishable from each other."

Marius Gedminas
--=20
I'd think that Martin has the brain-eater, but surely that would mean
he'd actually finish the next ASoIaF book, in which Haviland Tuf
visits Westeros and fixes their eccentric orbit.
        -- Sean O'Hara

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm--