[ltp] Suspend thinkpad

Florian Reitmeir linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 05 Apr 2012 09:54:00 +0200

Hi,

Elliot Orwells wrote:
> I have only Intel graphics. In windows it blinks in the same way when
> suspended, so I assumed that and the empty error logs ment suspend was
> sucessful. Here are the outputs you requested, any thoughts?
>
> uname -a
> Linux thinkpadx220 3.4.0-rc1 #3 SMP Wed Apr 4 15:02:48 WEST 2012 x86_64
> Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2 .10GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

looks good, before trying too much, did you try an stable kernel? v3.3.1
for example? looks like you have the nearly same notebook that i have,
and for me suspend works very ok.

(the iwlwifi gets sometimes stuck, and suspend sometimes is not working
because of the tpm module. for the 2 issues .. there are bug reports
pending )

--
Florian Reitmeir
E-Mail: florian@reitmeir.org