[ltp] re: fails list posting

Dan Saint-Andre linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:38:48 -0500

--=-LuoZjD4bHxuIpyr7AB24

Colleagues,

    I routinely try and reply to Linux-Thinkpad list postings.  I try to
alter the subject lines and sift and prune and do the right things with
my replies. Routinely, I get MAILER-DAEMON messages that announce that
my posting has failed for spam or blacklist or other reasons.

Can anyone tell me what is going on?
~~~ 0;-Dan

--=-LuoZjD4bHxuIpyr7AB24

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Colleagues,<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I routinely try and reply to Linux-Thinkpad list postings.&nbsp; I try to alter the subject lines and sift and prune and do the right things with my replies. Routinely, I get MAILER-DAEMON messages that announce that my posting has failed for spam or blacklist or other reasons.<BR>
<BR>
Can anyone tell me what is going on?<BR>
~~~ 0;-Dan
</BODY>
</HTML>

--=-LuoZjD4bHxuIpyr7AB24--