[ltp] T520: Not loud enough

Ricardo Reis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 18:26:56 +0100 (WEST)

--8323329-1959020278-1335720417=:11806

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012, Axel Braun wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm running the T520 with openSUSE 12.1, KDE 4.8.2 and Pulseaudio.
>
> I noticed that the volume level is quite low - for example, on the old Z6=
0m
> the sound can be made much louder. Is there a way to increase the base
> volume level?

if you go to a terminal and do alsamixer, for instance, what volumes=20
levels can you see?

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD/MSc Mechanical Engineering | Lic. Aerospace Engineering

  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  Cultural Instigator @ R=E1dio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/

  contacts:  gtalk: kyriusan@gmail.com  skype: kyriusan

  Institutional Address:

  Ricardo J.N. dos Reis
  IDMEC, Instituto Superior T=E9cnico, Technical University of Lisbon
  Av. Rovisco Pais
  1049-001 Lisboa
  Portugal

                       - email sent with alpine 2.00 -
--8323329-1959020278-1335720417=:11806--