[ltp] battery balancing on T430s?

Tamas Papp linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 03 Dec 2012 13:49:17 +0100

Thanks.  Does this support selecting which battery to discharge on the
TP T430s?  How?  I can see that it can monitor the batteries, but for me
the problem is not monitoring but controlling the battery discharge.

The problem is that tp_smapi does not support this laptop yet, so there
is no /sys/devices/platform/smapi/BAT0/force_discharge etc.