[ltp] How to set "compose" key, T520 with no DE

Thu, 20 Dec 2012 07:05:00 -0800

Hi Tamas-

Hmm... I must be missing a step...

I manually edited the /etc/default/keyboard file to read exactly as the
one you have provided. But after rebooting nothing changes- CapsLk still
works as it always has, shift-CapsLk apparently doesn't change anything,
no compose function with prsc.

BTW- how is the us-intl different from the us? Is there a webpage that
describes this?

Thanks,
Keith