[ltp] Re: T520 Ubuntu 11.10 x64 - can't connect external monitor

Micha linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 05 Feb 2012 20:34:17 +0200

See if you can set the laptop to discrete mode rather than optimus and
then run both the internal and external displays off the nvidia gpu.
That is what I do with my w520.