[ltp] Thinkpad W520, nouveau and external monitors

Marco Vittorini Orgeas linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 23:40:51 +0100

On 2/17/2012 11:34 PM, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Someone with an NVidia based T520 told me that he canīt use the Intel
> graphics for external outputs. Now I read from Fen that this is
> possible. And from you again that it isnīt. I am puzzled. Well I know
> that my Intel only graphics T520 can do it.
In fact I never said that T series can't. I've just said that is
reported that W series Intel GPU  can't.
I don't own neither of the two series laptop tough, that's why I am
investigating.