[ltp] Thinkpad edge520 freezes & distorted graphics in Fedora 16

Matev¾ Markovič linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:44:52 +0100

--00235446fc64b7745704b631bf41

Since my last email I disabled drm and afterwards landed  in the "safe
mode" of Gnome 3. Still, there were some errors regarding enabling of ssc
on psh (and yesterday screen got distorted for a second, still). I upgraded
the drivers and if the problem persists, I will switch over to openSuse.

Thank you, James.

Matev=BE Markovi=E8

--00235446fc64b7745704b631bf41

Since my last email I disabled drm and afterwards landed=A0 in the "sa=
fe mode" of Gnome 3. Still, there were some errors regarding enabling =
of ssc on psh (and yesterday screen got distorted for a second, still). I u=
pgraded the drivers and if the problem persists, I will switch over to open=
Suse.<br>

--00235446fc64b7745704b631bf41--