[ltp] [Slightly off-topic] About to buy a second-hand ThinkPad X200....

Dick Summerfield linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:56:28 +0100

Hi Martin,
I hope we'll hear more about how you get on.

Well, I would be interested anyway.
I would advise though, against using:
Gebruiktenotebook.nl
Bierbrouwersweg 31
3449HW Woerden.

I did eventually get my T43 from them and I use it happily enough now,
but it had a dud battery which I complained about twice via e-mail but
never had a single answer. I thought about involving the consumer
organization but I took the line of least resistance and just bought a new battery :-(.

I can't help but worry about these "infamous T4x issues" mentioned by Robert Tomsick...
What are they???!!!

Anyway best of luck with your X200 :-)

Dick Summerfield