[ltp] TP ruggedness (Was: About to buy a s/h X200....)

Dick Summerfield linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:15:47 +0100

At 00:54 31/01/2012, you wrote:
>...there was the T42 on the floor, resting half-open on the front edges of the screen and keyboard ... I picked it up from the floor, set it upright and swiped a finger over the trackpad.  Up came her email client and immediately began downloading 9 weeks of email ...

Helen,
What a great story! Thanks for that. It's made me feel a whole better :-).
I shall still be careful with my T43, of course,  but your story will stay at the back of my mind.
Like many others you mention preference for the T60. I think maybe I'd better shake my piggy-bank
to see if I can start looking round for a used T60...

All the best to your mother, by the way. May she enjoy many more years using her T42 :-) !

Dick Summerfield.