[ltp] T61 Intel GPU in Frankenpad

Bret Comstock Waldow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 04 Jun 2012 08:10:11 +0800

--------------040301080704070903030503

Hello,

I have just completed my first Frankenpad - a T61 motherboard in a T60p
chassis.

The T61 mb has a 2.0Ghz merom Core2Duo and an Intel Mobile GM965/GL960
Integrated Graphics Controller.

lm-sensors appears to report the GPU is 50C.  No matter what I have the
system doing.  I ran several copies of glxgears and no change.

Is there a known problem with reporting temperature for the Intel GPU?

Thanks,
Bret

--------------040301080704070903030503

  <head>

  </head>
        I have just completed my first Frankenpad - a T61 motherboard in
        a T60p chassis.<br>
        The T61 mb has a 2.0Ghz merom Core2Duo and an Intel Mobile
        GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller.<br>
        lm-sensors appears to report the GPU is 50C.  No matter what I
        have the system doing.  I ran several copies of glxgears and no
        change.<br>
        Is there a known problem with reporting temperature for the
        Intel GPU?<br>
        Thanks,<br>
        Bret<br>
      </big></big>