[ltp] Blocked start up for X220

Athanasios Velios linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:07:13 +0100

Hi, I am replying to this with a bit of a delay but I was waiting for
the laptop to be repaired. It seems that a new motherboard and an
updated BIOS has sorted all problems including the blocked start up one.
Having said that, before the laptop gets repaired I tried the noacpi
parameter and indeed the problem went away. This is all very vague I am
afraid but this is all I could observe.

Thanks

Thanasis