[ltp] x220 ExpressCard/54 CF reader

Noah Dain linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 23:47:42 -0500

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 8:11 PM, Richard Neill <rn214@richardneill.org> wrote:
> On 05/03/12 20:10, Rubin Abdi wrote:
>>
>> Kevin Brubeck Unhammer wrote, On 2012-03-04 10:42:
>>>
>>> Has anyone got tips for a CF card reader for the ExpressCard/54 slot,
>>> that works with Linux? (I'm running Xubuntu, oneiric.)

The ones from Delkin (yes, with a 'D', not a 'B') work, and are not
USB in disguise.

http://delkin.com/i-5829851-expresscard-34-compactflash-udma-enabled-adapter.html

They used to also offer a flush mount, but the cf card would still
stick out about 1/4 inch.  The ones they now list appear to be updated
models of what I have, but I imagine they are still basically the
same.

-n