[ltp] T520: Not loud enough

Paul Seelig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 01 May 2012 23:36:08 +0200

I slightly remember that i once had a similar issue on a T61 after
installing some Ubuntu version a year ago. The solution consisted in
getting rid of all the pulseaudio stuff, and just stay with ALSA
instead. It was quite diffult though, due to dependency issues, and i
ended up by removing Ubuntu altogether from the machine.