Re[ltp] placing the Ericsson 3G modem in an X301 with a Sierra Wireless LTE modem

Elvair linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 20 May 2012 23:40:31 -0700 (PDT)

hey man !=20

Thanks for your reply , I've been activelly using hardware mainenance manua=
in the past, so very well familiar with the document, but as far as Im
concerned there were no detailed information regarding antennas.=20

I will try to follow your tips, hope fully that should do the trick .

Denis