[ltp] Seeking fan for T42

Steven J. Owens linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 6 Apr 2013 17:34:33 +0000

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 01:29:34AM -0500, Timothy-Allen Albertson wrote:
>    trry ebay

     I'll second that.  I bought a cooling fan for my t43p from
ebay. Can't find the info on that seller, but I also bought a used
t43p from this seller:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/recondition/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2654

     That was in 2011 and it's still in use - I gave it to a friend.
I still have the remnants of my old t43p (mainly minus the hard drive,
which I yanked).  I don't know if the fans are compatible, but if you
get desperate... but I suspect you could find one closer to California
than Pittsburgh :-).

--
Steven J. Owens
puff@darksleep.com / (412) 401-8060 cell