[ltp] Doc station with Lenovo T410

Theodore Ts'o linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:29:44 -0400

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:05:37AM +0200, Javi Legido wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> I've got a mini dock station, but looks like my laptop don't recognize it.
> How an I use it?

It should just work.  What did you have plugged into the
mini-dockstation?  The ports are of course going to read as
disconnected until you have a monitor plugged into them.  Depending on
the port and the monitor, if you have a monitor that supports multiple
inputs, you may need to have the monitor selected to use the input in
question or it will still show as disconnected.

Regards,

						- Ted