[ltp] Re: tpacpi bug in tpacpi::thinklight/brightness for X1 Carbon

Sandro linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 19:01:56 +0100

--047d7b6d7c1c52161e04eed85c07

I've sent you the dumps. I had to run the Lenovo updater thingie until I
got a BIOS update. God that Lenovo software is annoying. Unlike Chris, I do
not have touch.

@Chris did you have the touch-less version before that? I am wondering if
the screen quality or laptop weight had to suffer for this upgrade or if
it's pretty much the same.

Also, Linux desktop and touch? Can you use those two things together?

Met vriendelijke groet,

~Sander

http://www.Redsandro.com/

--047d7b6d7c1c52161e04eed85c07

updater thingie until I got a BIOS update. God that Lenovo software is anno=
d you have the touch-less version before that? I am wondering if the screen=
 quality or laptop weight had to suffer for this upgrade or if it&#39;s pre=
tty much the same.</div>

/www.Redsandro.com/" target=3D"_blank">http://www.Redsandro.com/</a></div>

--047d7b6d7c1c52161e04eed85c07--