[ltp] Thinkpad **30 series, Linux 3.7 and brightness keys

Robin Becker linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:20:34 +0000

> Actually, as said on the bug, it might be related to xfce4-power-manager
> way of handling things, too.
I am using a non-UEFI boot 1.20 bios with openbox/gtk etc etc on a t430i. When
Arch drops the 3.8 kernel on me what should I look out for? My experience so far
is that the brightness keys appear to be completely handled in the bios ie they
seem to work the same from boot into the gui. I do notice that while the boot is
taking place some key strokes are being created (the mess up the boot screen in
verbose mode).
--
Robin Becker