[ltp] Thinkpad X301 SSD upgrade

Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:16:25 +0100

Hi Bjørn,

thank you so much for this hands on experience and information.
I'm in the very same situation, X301, 4 yrs old. I plan upgrading the SSD for quite long time, and was never sure, what to do. I think your solution is very convincing.

Let me please ask you two more questions:
1. What kind of adapter did you use? Brand, model, etc.
2. How do you find out about Media_Wearout? Im on Linux x86 with tp_smapi

Thanks a lot,

Heinz

-------- Original-Nachricht --------