[ltp] Re: Google Group

Helen Borrie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:21:02 +1300

At 11:49 a.m. 18/01/2013, Ajai Khattri wrote:
>On Thu, 17 Jan 2013, Vivek Dasmohapatra wrote:
>
>> "Outlook does it" is the opposite of a good reason to do something.
>
>Right, the point was that its accepted in many companies precisely because
>of the high usage of Outlook...

Many companies blindly accept Microsoft Windows as well, which is no doubt how they come to be using Outlook.  What *companies* accept has no relevance whatsoever to how I want to use a technical forum about Linux on Thinkpads, or any other technical forum, come to that, even ones on Windows subjects.

Helen