[ltp] using Middleton BIOS on Linux (for SATA2)

green linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 26 Jan 2013 16:55:47 -0600

--G3juXO9GfR42w+sw

Paul Seelig wrote at 2013-01-26 07:36 -0600:
> Better redirect your attention to the following place, where such things
> receive the dedicated attention of some people who care about these
> specific aspects:
>=20
> http://forum.notebookreview.com/windows-os-software/477704-how-enable-int=
el-dynamic-acceleration-ida-both-cores-core-2-duo.html
>=20
> A quick Google search for "Dual IDA Linux" turned up this here:
>=20
> http://forum.notebookreview.com/windows-os-software/477704-how-enable-int=
el-dynamic-acceleration-ida-both-cores-core-2-duo-35.html#post7717709

Thanks for the links to that thread, though I have seen it already.  I have=
=20
not found much information there or anywhere else about IDA in Linux, excep=
t=20
for the brief bit on <http://lesswatts.org>.

--G3juXO9GfR42w+sw

--G3juXO9GfR42w+sw--