[ltp] Debian package: ultrabay-scripts

Tamas Papp linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 08 May 2013 14:11:38 +0200

Hi Paul,

I would have loved to test the package, but apparently the answer is no
[1]:

"If you are installing on a recent Thinkpad that has an Ivy Bridge
processor (X230, T430, T530, etc.), tp_smapi will not work. Use
tpacpi-bat."

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Tp_smapi#Supported_Laptops

Best,

Tamas