[ltp] T410 with Port Replicator (4336) and Ethernet under Fedora 19

LordMael linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:51:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

I've been reading through the list to try and not duplicate an existing
question but I have not seen this question or answer (perhaps I missed
it)...

I currently own a T410 with a Thinkpad Series 3 Port replicator (model
4336).  When I am not using the port replicator and use the on board
ethernet port, i can connect at 1000/full but when using the replicator's
port when docked I only connect at 100/full (same cable, jack, switchport,
etc)

I can provide logs / dmesg output etc if necessary unless someone knows
something I don't and has a faster answer :)

Any help would be appreciated as about 3-4 times a week I am transferring
large data sets from my machine to the network and being able to push (while
docked) at 1g would be nicer than pushing at 100m :)

Thanks!

-LM