[ltp] T410, DisplayPort and VGA outputs.

Mon, 9 Sep 2013 14:26:00 +0300

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 08:09:05PM +1000, Mark Wotton wrote:
> I recently got an iPad 3 lcd and a controller from
> http://dp2retina.rozsnyo.com/ - works like a charm on my T410 over the
> displayport adapter. However, I can't seem to get VGA1, DP1, and LVDS1 all
> going at the same time, though I can get any two of three by playing arou=
nd
> with arandr. When I try, I get the result "xrandr: cannot find crtc for
> output DP1"
>=20
> (My T410 is one with the intel card, not nvidia.)
>=20
> xrandr --verbose follows - is what I'm attempting flat-out impossible, or
> am I missing some trick?

AFAIK it's flat-out impossible.  The hardware has only two display
pipes, so you get to choose which two of the three output ports you want
to use.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
C, n:
        A programming language that is sort of like Pascal except more like
        assembly except that it isn't very much like either one, or anything
        else.  It is either the best language available to the art today, or
        it isn't.
                -- Ray Simard

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62--