[ltp] ExpressCard SDXC reader (Sonnet SDXC-UHSI-E34)

green linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:58:08 -0500

--MnLPg7ZWsaic7Fhd

Rich wrote at 2013-09-24 10:46 -0500:
> It should "just work", as far as I'm aware, from using Cardbus/PCMCIA,
> though I don't personally have any ExpressCards to test on my T420s.
> What model are you working from?

It is a T61.  I thought it would "just work" too.  I have an "Addonics
PCMCIA DigiAdapter Extreme" CardBus card also, but am having the same
trouble with it.  The kernel has never printed any messages (via
dmesg) at all about either card.

There is no BIOS setting related to PCMCIA, is there?

--MnLPg7ZWsaic7Fhd

--MnLPg7ZWsaic7Fhd--