[ltp] ExpressCard SDXC reader (Sonnet SDXC-UHSI-E34)

green linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:41:22 -0500

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

Rich wrote at 2013-09-24 13:08 -0500:
> I mean, you can enable/disable the slot(s) in the BIOS, but they don't
> come disabled by default.

Okay, I checked in the BIOS and found no reference to either slot.
Serial and parallel ports were disabled, along with "legacy devices on
mini-dock".  I enabled all 3, and when I booted again, the ExpressCard
worked.  But after disabling all 3, it continued to work.  So I do not
know what caused it to not work originally.

But the CardBus card still does nothing.  I have tried the pccardctl
utility, but all commands exit 0 without doing (apparently) anything.

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF--