[ltp] Bios upgrade via USB boot

Rubin Abdi linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 22:34:51 -0700

--bJS89S8am6R4GPfb6qcD7J3SFPa4eBU2r

I remember a year or two ago trying to some how create an image from the
bios upgrade isos that Lenovo provides and failing constantly. I got to
the point where I went out and bought a DVD burner so I didn't have to
deal with it anymore.

Anyhow, I just found this and don't know how I missed it when I first
went looking before. Gave it a try now and it worked like a charm...

http://www.floccinaucinihilipilification.net/blog/2011/10/2/updating-the-=
bios-of-a-thinkpad-x220-using-linux.html

--=20
Rubin
rubin@starset.net