[ltp] RE: Gen 2 (Haswell) X1 Carbon suspend to RAM hang

Xero linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2014 22:07:52 -0700 (PDT)

I've applied that patch to my kernel (3.14) and now the adaptive keys come
back after suspend. In addition, the adaptive keys can switch to home mode
in addition to function key mode, which lets you use the volume and
backlight keys! Major improvement.

I'm also running the latest bios. I had to dump the eltorito image from the
ISO they provide, after that I was able to dd the resulting image to a flash
drive and the bios update went well, no cdrom needed. I've now got nearly
everything working under linux.