[ltp] W530: 2nd Display from intel graphics

Micha Feigin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:31:59 -0400

    bidimailui-detected-decoding-type="UTF-8" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"
    From what I remember from the w520 I used to have, the external
    ports were connected to the nvidia unless you enter the bios and set
    the computer to use intel only (at the time I couldn't even run the
    external display from linux otherwise).<br>
    If I recall correctly under that setting, nvidia could still be used
    for CUDA but not opengl.<br>
      <pre wrap="">* Omar Sandoval <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:omgarsc@gmail.com">&lt;omgarsc@gmail.com&gt;</a> [2014-04-15 12:13 -0700]:

        <pre wrap="">Not possible. As far as I'm concerned, all of the display ports (except
LVDS) are directed to the nvidia card and not the intel integrated graphics.
      <pre wrap="">