[ltp] The last Thinkpad to have

D. Hugh Redelmeier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 9 Aug 2014 16:13:23 -0400 (EDT)

| From: Martin N <martin.n@bluebottle.com>

| I think it would be a good idea to compile in this thread to state what the
| last Thinkpad to have a certain feature.

At IETF last month, Linus Nordberg (of TOR) was using an x60 with coreboot
firmware replacement to decrease the chance that his system has been
compromised (by firmware or motherboard producer).
	<http://www.coreboot.org/Board:lenovo/x60/Installation>
(He also makes hardware mods, like removing the radios and some
ports.)

At first he thought that he could do the same thing with my x61t but
then he decided it was more hairy.

My x61t has vPRO, whatever that actually means.

So: maybe the x60 generation is the last safe-ish one.